Sunday, October 3, 2010

Different Orsons

When I reported the news of the revival of US Acres to PlatypusComix, he was disappointed at me for raising his hopes that the comic was going to have more strips. I didn't realize that the way I worded it could've been taken the wrong way. Seriously though, given how Garfield's been going into redundancy in Jim Davis' hands and has only found creativity elsewhere, how else would the farm comic find new life?

The only thing I can do is post the differences at the site with samples of mine. I'm not web-savy enough to figure out how to copy an entire web page without arousing suspicion.

Obviously, I won't be able to do this for long, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Compare this with this.
















Compare this with this.

















Compare this with this.
















Compare this with this.





No comments:

Post a Comment