Monday, February 7, 2011

Thaaaaat’s Orson Welles Folks!

Figured it was long overdue to post the last of my original Orson’s Place strips. The site's long since passed the last comic that was in my newspaper, and I didn't think to update it until I remebered. Basically, I wanted to wait until I was sure they'd gone past where I left off. Baring any sudden news of a collected version, chances are this’ll be my last entry about this comic.

















Based on this strip:
















Based on this strip:
















Based on this strip:

















Based on this strip:

















Based on this strip:

















Based on this strip:
















Based on this strip:

I’m currently missing the sledding strip in between the snorkeling one and the Christmas one. That comic can be seen here. Calvin & Hobbes it ain't.

No comments:

Post a Comment